The House is launching an investigation of Rob Porter as President Trump insists he's "totally opposed" to domestic violence.
- An SUV crashed into the gates at the headquarters of the National Security Agency—three people were injured and there were three arrests.
- Police responded to a shooting at a high school in Florida.
- At an international donors conference in Kuwait, Iraq said it needed nearly $90 billion for reconstruction after the war on ISIS.
- Jacob Zuma appears to be on his way out as president of South Africa.
- Tinder announced it would eventually allow women to block men from messaging them first on the hook-up app.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.
The guilty verdicts on all three counts reflect the logical force of the prosecution's case as well as the emotional impact of watching the assault on George Floyd.