New poll: President Donald Trump's approval rating now stands at 40 percent.
- "The Republican-led Congress is set to vote Thursday on a two-year budget deal that would include massive increases in military and domestic spending programs, reflecting an ideological shift for a party whose leaders long preached fiscal conservatism but have now embraced big spending."
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi spoke for over eight hours on the House floor yesterday in opposition to a budget deal that does not address immigration.
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in plans to meet the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un following the opening of the Winter Olympics.
- George W. Bush: There is "pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 presidential election.
- Bermuda has banned same-sex marriage just one year after legalizing the practice.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.