Some Republicans in Congress say they're interested in legislation that would prevent President Trump from firing special counsel Robert Mueller.
- "No, Ivanka Trump didn't stop José Andrés from getting into a party."
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) fired his chief of staff for alleged "improper conduct" with a subordinate.
- Demonstrators across Russia called for a boycott of the presidential election in March.
- A proposed law in Poland would prohibit blaming the country or its people for any part of the Holocaust, setting a three year prison term for referring to concentration camps as "Polish death camps."
- Sauli Niinistö was re-elected president of Finland in the first round of voting.
- A French climber was rescued off "Killer Mountain" in Pakistan.
- Grammys host James Corden and several performers wore white roses to the ceremony in support of Time's Up.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.