President Trump will meet with congressional leaders today at the White House to discuss the future of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA.
- "Lawyers for President Donald Trump are anticipating a request for the President to talk to special counsel Robert Mueller and are discussing how to define the parameters of any interview, according to sources with knowledge of the matter."
- North Korea and South Korea have agreed to hold talks to "relieve military tensions."
- J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon: "I regret" calling Bitcoin a fraud.
- The University of Alabama beat the University of Georgia last night to win the college footfall national championship.
- Gayle King on the possibility of her friend Oprah Winfrey running for president: "I do think she's intrigued by the idea. I do think that."
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
High unemployment benefits are getting the blame for disappointing job growth in the midst of a worker shortage
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.