President Trump will meet with congressional leaders today at the White House to discuss the future of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA.
- "Lawyers for President Donald Trump are anticipating a request for the President to talk to special counsel Robert Mueller and are discussing how to define the parameters of any interview, according to sources with knowledge of the matter."
- North Korea and South Korea have agreed to hold talks to "relieve military tensions."
- J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon: "I regret" calling Bitcoin a fraud.
- The University of Alabama beat the University of Georgia last night to win the college footfall national championship.
- Gayle King on the possibility of her friend Oprah Winfrey running for president: "I do think she's intrigued by the idea. I do think that."
The U.S. tax code should be front and center.
Plus: Trump administration drops bid to block undocumented teens from getting abortions, and more....
Ohio State Professor Apologizes for 'Hurt, Sadness, Frustration, Fatigue, Exhaustion and Pain' Caused By Pro-Football Article
Matthew Mayhew is sorry. Very, very sorry.
Trump Still Doesn't Have a Health Care Plan. He Does Have a $6.6 Billion Medicare Bribe for Seniors.
After years of promises, Trump unveils a meaningless executive order on preexisting conditions and a prescription drug gift card for seniors.
Joe Biden has said plenty of regrettable things about criminal justice, but that wasn't one of them.