On Monday, Kim John Un said America is "within the range of" a North Korean nuclear and the "nuclear button is always on the desk" in his office. President Trump replied 12 minutes after Fox News featured the quote on Tuesday night, tweeting: "Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"
- "Anti-government protests in Iran, where demonstrations of political unrest are rare, have left at least 20 people dead—and do not appear to be subsiding," reports The Washington Post.
- Fusion GPS, the D.C. consulting firm behind the infamous Trump "pee dossier," said Tuesday that it had been "shocked" by the information in British intelligence agent Christopher Steel's final report.
- Snow, freezing rain, and sleet are set to hit the Southeast Wednesday before moving up the coast, which would mark the first snow in decades for places like Tallahassee, Florida.
- Members of Louisville's World Mission Society Church of God church say they are getting death threats after a rumor spread online that the church was involved in human trafficking.
- "I never pictured myself marrying a movie star. I also never saw myself spending years of my life taking care of one," writes Karen Wilder, the widow of actor Gene Wilder. "But I've done both. Love was the reason for the first. Alzheimer's disease, the second."
- Ohio has legalized boozy ice cream, sunscreen in schools, robot pizza delivery, and deep discounts on liquor
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.