Steve Bannon called a meeting between Donald Trump, Jr., a number of other people connected to the Trump campaign, and several Russians at the Trump Tower in 2016 was "treasonous" and "unpatriotic." The president responded by suggesting in a statement Bannon "lost his mind" after getting fired and losing his job at the White House.
- Paul Manafort is suing Robert Mueller and the Justice Department.
- Doug Jones was sworn as the junior senator from Alabama, the first Democrat to represent the state in the Senate since its other senator, Richard Shelby, became a Republican after the 1994 Republican revolution.
- The head of the Revolutionary Guard in Iran claims that anti-government protests have ended and that authorities have made numerous arrests.
- A 19,000-pound space station belonging to China is expected to make an "uncontrolled re-entry" back to Earth sometime in the next three months.
- A star in the constellation Cygnus is likely flickering due to dust particles orbiting it, not alien megastructures.
- The president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Thomas Monson, died aged 90.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content