A young woman has given birth to a baby that came from an embryo fertilized and frozen in 1992—just a year after the new birth-mother was born.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has announced plans to crack down on homeopathic quackery.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture is withdrawing Obama-era rules requiring organic livestock to have been raised humanely.
- The Thomas wildfire in California has burned through 272,000 acres, making it the second-largest California wildfire in modern history.
- Teens disappear. Local and national media speculate, absent any evidence, that it's probably related to sex trafficking. [Extremely narrator voice.] It was not related to sex trafficking.
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf has vetoed legislation that would have banned abortion after 20 weeks pregnancy.
- The FBI has entrapped another person into terrorism charges—this time a D.C. transit cop.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.