President Donald Trump will speak to the graduating class at the FBI's National Academy today.
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fl.) says he will vote "no" on the GOP tax bill. A Senate vote on the bill could come as early as Monday.
- Massive wildfires continue to wreak havoc in southern California.
- The Russian Parliament has set March 18, 2018, as the date for that country's presidential election.
- ABC has fired celebrity chef Mario Batali over allegations of sexual misconduct.
- The NYPD is reportedly investigating multiple sexual misconduct allegations, including rape, made against hip hop mogul Russell Simmons.
Recent data from Minneapolis show an increase in shooting crimes but not other crimes, the same pattern as in Chicago in 2016. The likely reason is a reduction in police street stops, just as in Chicago in 2016.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
We are starting to see the fatal consequences of the recent infection surge.
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.