President Donald Trump will speak to the graduating class at the FBI's National Academy today.
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fl.) says he will vote "no" on the GOP tax bill. A Senate vote on the bill could come as early as Monday.
- Massive wildfires continue to wreak havoc in southern California.
- The Russian Parliament has set March 18, 2018, as the date for that country's presidential election.
- ABC has fired celebrity chef Mario Batali over allegations of sexual misconduct.
- The NYPD is reportedly investigating multiple sexual misconduct allegations, including rape, made against hip hop mogul Russell Simmons.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
Biden's $1.9 Trillion COVID Relief Package Includes More Stimulus Checks, State Government Bailout, $15 Federal Minimum Wage
On the brighter side, Biden wants 100 million vaccinations in 100 days and will push for immediate school reopenings.
It can be hard to see what's in front of you, especially when you're struggling not to see it.