Arizona Republican Rep. Trent Franks has announced that he will leave Congress at the end of January 2018 following the revelation that he asked two former staffers to carry a baby for him and his wife.
- Wildfires continue to rage up and down the California coast, with blazes breaking out from north of Los Angeles down to San Diego. "The largest of the blazes…is now more than twice the size of Washington, D.C. and showing no signs of slowing," reported CNN this morning.
- "Bipartisanship, 2017"–expect a lot more congressional sexual harassment scandals soon.
- Melania Trump told tykes at the Children's National Hospital Thursday that if she could spend Christmas anywhere, it would be with her family "on a deserted island."
- A Philadelphia man convicted of two counts of sex trafficking was just sentenced to 100 years in prison.
- Anti-sexual-harassment consultants for corporate holiday parties are now a thing.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
A Department of Justice lawyer in every pot.