Arizona Republican Rep. Trent Franks has announced that he will leave Congress at the end of January 2018 following the revelation that he asked two former staffers to carry a baby for him and his wife.
- Wildfires continue to rage up and down the California coast, with blazes breaking out from north of Los Angeles down to San Diego. "The largest of the blazes…is now more than twice the size of Washington, D.C. and showing no signs of slowing," reported CNN this morning.
- "Bipartisanship, 2017"–expect a lot more congressional sexual harassment scandals soon.
- Melania Trump told tykes at the Children's National Hospital Thursday that if she could spend Christmas anywhere, it would be with her family "on a deserted island."
- A Philadelphia man convicted of two counts of sex trafficking was just sentenced to 100 years in prison.
- Anti-sexual-harassment consultants for corporate holiday parties are now a thing.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.