President Trump tweets about Michael Flynn, Trump's outside counsel responds to clarify.
- The Senate passed a tax plan that must now be reconciled with the House's version.
- The United Nations warned that millions of people in Yemen face starvation and its cities are running out of clean water amid an ongoing Saudi blockade.
- The president of Honduras is cracking down on election protestors who accuse him of rigging the vote.
- CVS has reportedly agreed to buy Aetna for $69 billion.
- The Metropolitan Opera suspended conductor James Levine after a report that he was accused of molesting a teenage boy in the 1980s.
- NASA scientists fired up the thrusters on Voyager 1 for the first time in 37 years.
If the findings are true, that's really great news.
Governments overplayed their hands with mandates that they are losing the ability to enforce.
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
This isn't a bill about fighting child porn. Don't fall for it.