The TODAY show's Matt Lauer has been fired from NBC for "inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace."
- President Trump's Wednesday-morning retweets of anti-Muslim propaganda videos from a far-right British group have earned criticism even from generally pro-Trump corners.
- The Supreme Court is considering a major privacy case today.
- A contraception shortage is looming in Venezuela.
- Congress is targeting "revenge porn" and considering changes to Congressional sexual-harassment training policies.
- Bitcoin worth has hit $10,000.
- On trial for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia, Slobodan Praljak drank poison in the courtroom just before the judge could hand out his sentence. He's alive and the hearing has been postponed.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."