Congressional Dems Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer cancelled a planned meeting with President Donald Trump after Trump tweeted speculation that the meeting wouldn't accomplish anything. They said they'll try to meet with GOP Congressional leaders to try to avoid a government shutdown.
- North Korea has fired off an "unidentified ballistic missile," their first missile test since September.
- The U.S. Air Force has failed to report dozens of service members convicted of serious crimes to the federal database used to check backgrounds for gun purchases.
- Chinese investors in GreenTech, the electric car company founded by Democratic Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, are suing, claiming they were lured in by a "scam" targeting Chinese immigrants hoping to come to America. They are asking for $17.92 million.
- It's Bob Dylan vs. Seth MacFarlane at the Grammy Awards. I'm not kidding. They're up against each other in the "Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album" category. See the list of nominees announced this morning here.
- Saved the most important news for last: The cast of Jersey Shore is reuniting!
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.