President Trump renewed his calls for a border wall with Mexico after a border patrol agent was shot and killed in Texas.
- Authorities in Texas have served a search warrant on Apple, looking to have the phone of the Sutherland Springs mass shooter unlocked.
- The ruling party in Zimbabwe has moved to impeach Robert Mugabe after their Monday deadline for his resignation came and went.
- Talks to form a three-party coalition government run by Angela Merkel in Germany have collapsed.
- Accused of sexual harrassment by two transgender colleagues, actor Jeffrey Tambor signaled he would not be returning to Transparent, claiming the on-set atmosphere had been "politicized" in recent weeks.
- Charles Manson died in prison, aged 83.
- The slowing of the rotation of the Earth is expected to lead to an uptick in earthquakes, according to scientists.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content