"Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls on Wednesday created a social media firestorm with a Facebook post threatening to bring disorderly conduct charges against the driver of a truck displaying a profane anti-Trump message on its rear window."
- New poll: President Trump's approval rating is just 37 percent.
- Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin says he opposes the GOP tax plan.
- More women have come forth with accusations of sexual assault or misconduct against Roy Moore.
- Robert Mugabe remains in military custody in the wake of a coup in Zimbabwe.
- The entire Russian team may be banned from the 2018 Winter Olympics due to non-compliance with international standards set by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.