"Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls on Wednesday created a social media firestorm with a Facebook post threatening to bring disorderly conduct charges against the driver of a truck displaying a profane anti-Trump message on its rear window."
- New poll: President Trump's approval rating is just 37 percent.
- Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin says he opposes the GOP tax plan.
- More women have come forth with accusations of sexual assault or misconduct against Roy Moore.
- Robert Mugabe remains in military custody in the wake of a coup in Zimbabwe.
- The entire Russian team may be banned from the 2018 Winter Olympics due to non-compliance with international standards set by the World Anti-Doping Agency.