We've signed a "symbolic" trade package with China.
- Pakistanis are protesting in favor of blasphemy laws.
- An Oklahoma woman was sentenced to 10 years in prison for marrying her mother.
- The feds are now looking into why former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn met with a bunch of Turkish VIPs last year.
- Surely, there will be no more sexual harassment on Capitol Hill now!
- Enough with her emails, says a federal judge.
- What is Trumpism?, asks the National Review.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.