President Donald Trump is in Beijing today for talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet tomorrow in Vietnam.
- Former Trump aide Sebastian Gorka has been hired by Fox News as a "national security strategist."
- "Saudi Arabia's crackdown on corruption has spread beyond its borders as regulators in the United Arab Emirates ask UAE banks for information about Saudi citizens detained in the investigation, a possible prelude to freezing their accounts."
- A self-driving bus crashed yesterday in Las Vegas just two hours after it was launched into service.
- According to Sean Parker, the founding president of Facebook, the social networking platform was designed to exploit "a vulnerability in human psychology." Facebook "probably interferes with productivity in weird ways. God only knows what it's doing to our children's brains."
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.