President Donald Trump is visiting South Korea today.
- New poll: President Trump's approval rating has dropped to 36 percent.
- "Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page suggested sending then-candidate Donald Trump to meetings with Russian officials in May 2016, according to emails read during Page's testimony to the House Intelligence Committee last week."
- Saudi Arabia has accused Iran of committing an "act of war" after a missile was fired at Riyadh from Yemen.
- Harvey Weinstein reportedly "hired private investigators, including ex-Mossad agents, to track actresses and journalists."
- Florida State University has indefinitely suspended the school's 55 fraternities and sororities after the death of a first-year student following a frat party.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.