President Donald Trump is visiting South Korea today.
- New poll: President Trump's approval rating has dropped to 36 percent.
- "Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page suggested sending then-candidate Donald Trump to meetings with Russian officials in May 2016, according to emails read during Page's testimony to the House Intelligence Committee last week."
- Saudi Arabia has accused Iran of committing an "act of war" after a missile was fired at Riyadh from Yemen.
- Harvey Weinstein reportedly "hired private investigators, including ex-Mossad agents, to track actresses and journalists."
- Florida State University has indefinitely suspended the school's 55 fraternities and sororities after the death of a first-year student following a frat party.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.