President Donald Trump is visiting South Korea today.
- New poll: President Trump's approval rating has dropped to 36 percent.
- "Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page suggested sending then-candidate Donald Trump to meetings with Russian officials in May 2016, according to emails read during Page's testimony to the House Intelligence Committee last week."
- Saudi Arabia has accused Iran of committing an "act of war" after a missile was fired at Riyadh from Yemen.
- Harvey Weinstein reportedly "hired private investigators, including ex-Mossad agents, to track actresses and journalists."
- Florida State University has indefinitely suspended the school's 55 fraternities and sororities after the death of a first-year student following a frat party.
That's a huge concern as forecasters expect the U.S. unemployment rate in the months to come to surpass that seen during the depths of the Great Depression.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
The Scandinavian country is betting against draconian restrictions and in favor of the free movement of people and goods.
The agency concludes that the possible benefits outweigh the risks.
A former staffer says he sexually assaulted her in 1993.