President Donald Trump says he will declare a national emergency in response to the opioid crisis.
- "Rep. Tom Marino has informed me that he is withdrawing his name from consideration as drug czar," President Trump tweeted today.
- The U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces have reportedly retaken the city of Raqqa from ISIS.
- North Korea's deputy ambassador to the United Nations says that nuclear war "may break out any moment."
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott has declared a state of emergency in anticipation of a speech at the University of Florida by white nationalist Richard Spencer.
- "The myth of the progressive prosecutor."
If politicians are going to paint their opponents as illegitimate, they should be prepared to receive the same treatment in return.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.