President Trump lashed out at NBC News after they reported that he wanted a "tenfold" increase in America's nuclear arsenal, a report the president denied.
- A group of conservative activists is calling on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to step down.
- The president is expected to nominate Kirstjen Nielsen, the deputy White House chief of staff, to Secretary of Homeland Security.
- The Boy Scouts of America will start to admit girls into its Cub Scouts program and begin to develop curriculum for older girls as well.
- The United States will miss its first World Cup since 1986.
- A hole the size of Maine has opened up in the Antarctic ice.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."