After a several hour standoff outside a Liberty, Missouri, Hardee's restaurant, local cops in SWAT gear entered to find the place completely empty. Police had been summoned by Hardee's workers who said a man with a gun had barricaded himself in the bathroom.
- President Trump got upset after learning that the U.S. had steadily decreased its stockpile of nuclear weapons since the 1960s and proposed a nearly tenfold increase, military officials told NBC News. "It was soon after the meeting broke up that officials who remained behind heard Tillerson say that Trump is a 'moron.'"
- We're dropping more bombs in Afghanistan than we have since 2010.
- Apparently no one can figure out whether Catalonia has or has not declared independence.
- "For all their effort, what crime did the police root out? None. They were just toying with people and ruining lives for sport."
- Here's how the FBI coerces people into becoming confidential informants.