"Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare," President Donald Trump wrote today on Twitter, "I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people—FAST."
- President Trump also had this to say on Twitter today: "The problem with agreeing to a policy on immigration is that the Democrats don't want secure borders, they don't care about safety for U.S.A."
- California Gov. Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency after deadly fires began sweeping through Napa, Sonoma, and Yuba counties.
- Las Vegas police have released new information about last week's mass shooting.
- Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont may declare independence from Spain today.
- Watch the new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.
A Michigan Police Task Force Is Playing Jurisdiction Games To Avoid Compensating an Innocent Man Cops Put in the Hospital
The Institute for Justice calls on the Supreme Court to put a stop to it.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.