A group of nonprofits including the American Civil Liberties Union is suing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement over its treatment of pregnant detainees.
- In Alabama, the GOP Senate primary run-off between Luther Strange and Roy Moore turned into a sort of proxy war between President Trump and Steven Bannon; Bannon won.
- In a 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a stay of execution to Georgian Keith Tharpe just a few hours before he was scheduled for lethal injection.
- Police have solved a 27-year-old cold case involving a killer clown.
- Palestine has been voted into the international police agency Interpol.
- Stop prostituting the fabric of America, you guys.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.