A group of nonprofits including the American Civil Liberties Union is suing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement over its treatment of pregnant detainees.
- In Alabama, the GOP Senate primary run-off between Luther Strange and Roy Moore turned into a sort of proxy war between President Trump and Steven Bannon; Bannon won.
- In a 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a stay of execution to Georgian Keith Tharpe just a few hours before he was scheduled for lethal injection.
- Police have solved a 27-year-old cold case involving a killer clown.
- Palestine has been voted into the international police agency Interpol.
- Stop prostituting the fabric of America, you guys.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The data do not support the conventional wisdom that pain pill prescriptions are driving drug-related fatalities.
The White House is proposing an 8.4 percent boost in discretionary spending, which comes on top of Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill, and his proposed $2.3 trillion American Jobs Plan.