A group of nonprofits including the American Civil Liberties Union is suing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement over its treatment of pregnant detainees.
- In Alabama, the GOP Senate primary run-off between Luther Strange and Roy Moore turned into a sort of proxy war between President Trump and Steven Bannon; Bannon won.
- In a 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court granted a stay of execution to Georgian Keith Tharpe just a few hours before he was scheduled for lethal injection.
- Police have solved a 27-year-old cold case involving a killer clown.
- Palestine has been voted into the international police agency Interpol.
- Stop prostituting the fabric of America, you guys.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.