North Korea's foreign minister says President Donald Trump's tweets count as a declaration of war, and that means they can shoot down U.S. military planes.
- Former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for sexting a teen.
- Violent crime in the United States rose for the second year in a row, but it's still much, much lower than it used to be.
- Chelsea Manning has been barred from traveling to Canada due to her conviction for leaking military files to Wikileaks.
- I have no idea what the state of the health care bill by Sens. Bill Cassidy and Lindsey Graham will be when this goes live, so here's a link that should perhaps indicate its current state. It seems kinda dead though. Deadish? Mostly dead?
- Sen. John McCain says his cancer diagnosis is "very, very serious" and that his doctors gave him a "very poor prognosis."
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all