North Korea's foreign minister says President Donald Trump's tweets count as a declaration of war, and that means they can shoot down U.S. military planes.
- Former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for sexting a teen.
- Violent crime in the United States rose for the second year in a row, but it's still much, much lower than it used to be.
- Chelsea Manning has been barred from traveling to Canada due to her conviction for leaking military files to Wikileaks.
- I have no idea what the state of the health care bill by Sens. Bill Cassidy and Lindsey Graham will be when this goes live, so here's a link that should perhaps indicate its current state. It seems kinda dead though. Deadish? Mostly dead?
- Sen. John McCain says his cancer diagnosis is "very, very serious" and that his doctors gave him a "very poor prognosis."
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Asked how he'd actually follow through on his promise to "take your AR-15," the former Texas congressman didn't have much of an answer.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Her refusal to answer a question about taxes isn’t just dodgy; it’s designed to mislead.