North Korea's foreign minister says President Donald Trump's tweets count as a declaration of war, and that means they can shoot down U.S. military planes.
- Former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for sexting a teen.
- Violent crime in the United States rose for the second year in a row, but it's still much, much lower than it used to be.
- Chelsea Manning has been barred from traveling to Canada due to her conviction for leaking military files to Wikileaks.
- I have no idea what the state of the health care bill by Sens. Bill Cassidy and Lindsey Graham will be when this goes live, so here's a link that should perhaps indicate its current state. It seems kinda dead though. Deadish? Mostly dead?
- Sen. John McCain says his cancer diagnosis is "very, very serious" and that his doctors gave him a "very poor prognosis."
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
University of Oklahoma Diversity Training Forces Students and Faculty To Affirm the School's Political Views
The mandatory online training requires users to select the “right” speech before they finish.
Daunte Wright Shooting a Reminder That It's Not Cops Who Should Fear for Their Lives During Traffic Stops
Plus: Feds recommend "a pause" on Johnson & Johnson vaccine, marijuana legalization measure signed in New Mexico, and more...
The pro-union left agrees with the MAGA right: If you can't beat 'em, claim they cheated.