North Korea's foreign minister says President Donald Trump's tweets count as a declaration of war, and that means they can shoot down U.S. military planes.
- Former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for sexting a teen.
- Violent crime in the United States rose for the second year in a row, but it's still much, much lower than it used to be.
- Chelsea Manning has been barred from traveling to Canada due to her conviction for leaking military files to Wikileaks.
- I have no idea what the state of the health care bill by Sens. Bill Cassidy and Lindsey Graham will be when this goes live, so here's a link that should perhaps indicate its current state. It seems kinda dead though. Deadish? Mostly dead?
- Sen. John McCain says his cancer diagnosis is "very, very serious" and that his doctors gave him a "very poor prognosis."
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
Don't the authorities have better things to do with their time right now?