Special Counsel Robert Mueller has reportedly asked the White House for documents relating to President Donald Trump's firing of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and his firing of FBI Director James Comey.
- "In the middle of Donald Trump's presidential run, then-campaign Chairman Paul Manafort said he was willing to provide 'private briefings' about the campaign to a Russian billionaire the U.S. government considers close to Russian President Vladimir Putin."
- Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer says that he never "knowingly" lied to the American people.
- President Trump took a shot at Sen. Rand Paul on Twitter: "Rand Paul is a friend of mine but he is such a negative force when it comes to fixing healthcare. Graham-Cassidy Bill is GREAT! Ends Ocare!"
- Hurricane Maria is headed for the Dominican Republic.
- The magnitude-7.1 earthquake that struck Mexico has killed at least 250 people.
After the Cops Seized Her Car, the Government Waited Five Years Before Giving Her a Chance To Get It Back
In Massachusetts, Malinda Harris argues, civil asset forfeiture routinely violates the right to due process.
Michigan Farmer Rescued Injured Animals Without the Proper Permits. State Officials Have Charged Her With a Misdemeanor and Euthanized the Animals.
State officials euthanized six of Julie Hall's animals, including Sassy, a blind raccoon, and Po, a one-legged crow.
Plus: More Cuomo allegations, the "cult of now," the state budget apocalypse that wasn't, and more...
The cultural views of elite white liberals are not popular with many minorities.