Special Counsel Robert Mueller has reportedly asked the White House for documents relating to President Donald Trump's firing of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and his firing of FBI Director James Comey.
- "In the middle of Donald Trump's presidential run, then-campaign Chairman Paul Manafort said he was willing to provide 'private briefings' about the campaign to a Russian billionaire the U.S. government considers close to Russian President Vladimir Putin."
- Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer says that he never "knowingly" lied to the American people.
- President Trump took a shot at Sen. Rand Paul on Twitter: "Rand Paul is a friend of mine but he is such a negative force when it comes to fixing healthcare. Graham-Cassidy Bill is GREAT! Ends Ocare!"
- Hurricane Maria is headed for the Dominican Republic.
- The magnitude-7.1 earthquake that struck Mexico has killed at least 250 people.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
"The safety of our children in school is paramount, today more than ever," said the police chief.