The Trump administration announced visa restrictions on four countries, Cambodia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Eritrea, which have not been accepting deportees.
- President Trump's choice for deputy administrator of FEMA, Daniel Craig, withdrew himself from consideration after reports he falsified records during the Bush administration.
- Rohingya Muslim refugees escaping ethnic cleansing in Burma have to face land mines at the border.
- The price of Bitcoin fell by 10 percent after JPMorgan's chief executive, Jamie Dimon, called it a "fraud' and compared it to the tulip bubble.
- Los Angeles was officially announced as the host of the 2028 Summer Olympics. Paris will host in 2024.
- The Cassini spacecraft prepares to crash into Saturn.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
Among other things, it calls for online censorship to shield identities of public officials and lets the governor control city police budgets.