Trump Admin Imposes New Visa Restrictions, Burma Refugees Face Land Mines, Cassini to Crash into Saturn: P.M. Links
The Trump administration announced visa restrictions on four countries, Cambodia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Eritrea, which have not been accepting deportees.
- President Trump's choice for deputy administrator of FEMA, Daniel Craig, withdrew himself from consideration after reports he falsified records during the Bush administration.
- Rohingya Muslim refugees escaping ethnic cleansing in Burma have to face land mines at the border.
- The price of Bitcoin fell by 10 percent after JPMorgan's chief executive, Jamie Dimon, called it a "fraud' and compared it to the tulip bubble.
- Los Angeles was officially announced as the host of the 2028 Summer Olympics. Paris will host in 2024.
- The Cassini spacecraft prepares to crash into Saturn.