The U.S. Supreme Court said President Trump's refugee ban may proceed in some capacity for now.
- The Department of Justice has declined to bring charges against any Baltimore police officers in conjunction with Freddie Gray's death in police custody.
- A California cop was caught on video stealing cash from a hot-dog vendor while issuing him a citation.
- "Surely you just didn't just say the undue burden is met if we tell women you can't have an abortion in Ohio but you can certainly go to Michigan?"
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture is being sued over organic pigs.
- Missouri was down to one abortion clinic, but several more are now opening thanks to federal courts, Planned Parenthood, & the Satanic Temple.
- Ohio's Supreme Court affirmed limited liability for businesses if drunk patrons commit a crime after leaving.
- A California bill would end mandatory-minimum sentences for small-scale drug crimes.
- Congress is considering yet another internet-censoring bill to address supposed sexual exploitation, this time in the name of stopping "sextortion" and doxxing.
- Are you ready for The Scaramucci Post?