The U.S. Supreme Court said President Trump's refugee ban may proceed in some capacity for now.
- The Department of Justice has declined to bring charges against any Baltimore police officers in conjunction with Freddie Gray's death in police custody.
- A California cop was caught on video stealing cash from a hot-dog vendor while issuing him a citation.
- "Surely you just didn't just say the undue burden is met if we tell women you can't have an abortion in Ohio but you can certainly go to Michigan?"
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture is being sued over organic pigs.
- Missouri was down to one abortion clinic, but several more are now opening thanks to federal courts, Planned Parenthood, & the Satanic Temple.
- Ohio's Supreme Court affirmed limited liability for businesses if drunk patrons commit a crime after leaving.
- A California bill would end mandatory-minimum sentences for small-scale drug crimes.
- Congress is considering yet another internet-censoring bill to address supposed sexual exploitation, this time in the name of stopping "sextortion" and doxxing.
- Are you ready for The Scaramucci Post?
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.
We can increasingly live where we please while working jobs of our choice. What we do with that bonanza is up to us.