- Republican Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee is considering retiring instead of running for re-election next year.
- Polk County, Florida, Sheriff Grady Judd is being sued for threatening to arrest anybody with a warrant who sought help at any shelters in the county. The plaintiff claims that he was told that he would have to submit to a criminal background check in order enter a shelter, a violation of his Fourth Amendment rights.
- Pope Francis says it's not "pro-life" for President Donald Trump to rescind the program that allows the children of illegal immigrants to remain in the United States.
- Observing the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, Trump said today ""Our values will endure, our people will thrive, our nation will prevail, and the memory of our loved ones will never, ever die."
- Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull surprised folks over the weekend by campaigning in favor of same-sex marriage recognition, which is currently the subject of a non-binding, mail-in public vote.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
The Vice Cops Who Arrested Stormy Daniels Now Face Federal Charges for Fraud and Conspiring to Violate People's Civil Rights
Two former Columbus, Ohio, police officers are accused of harassing strip club owners, patrons, and staff without legal justification.