- Republican Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee is considering retiring instead of running for re-election next year.
- Polk County, Florida, Sheriff Grady Judd is being sued for threatening to arrest anybody with a warrant who sought help at any shelters in the county. The plaintiff claims that he was told that he would have to submit to a criminal background check in order enter a shelter, a violation of his Fourth Amendment rights.
- Pope Francis says it's not "pro-life" for President Donald Trump to rescind the program that allows the children of illegal immigrants to remain in the United States.
- Observing the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, Trump said today ""Our values will endure, our people will thrive, our nation will prevail, and the memory of our loved ones will never, ever die."
- Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull surprised folks over the weekend by campaigning in favor of same-sex marriage recognition, which is currently the subject of a non-binding, mail-in public vote.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
University of Oklahoma Diversity Training Forces Students and Faculty To Affirm the School's Political Views
The mandatory online training requires users to select the “right” speech before they finish.
Daunte Wright Shooting a Reminder That It's Not Cops Who Should Fear for Their Lives During Traffic Stops
Plus: Feds recommend "a pause" on Johnson & Johnson vaccine, marijuana legalization measure signed in New Mexico, and more...
The pro-union left agrees with the MAGA right: If you can't beat 'em, claim they cheated.