Microsoft's Chief Legal Officer said the company "will pay for legal counsel for Dreamer employees in any deportation case and file a brief in the company's name."
- Former Sheriff David Clarke is staying off the federal payroll for now, instead taking a position as a spokesman and senior adviser for Trump super PAC America First Action.
- The U.S. House Intelligence Committee is demanding FBI records related to the "pee dossier."
- Remembering Indian journalist and human-rights activist Gauri Lankesh, who was gunned down outside her home on Monday.
- A Cuban man in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody died after being found unconscious in his hospital-room shower. He is the 11th detainee to die in ICE custody this year.
- Behold hate-crime laws in action.
- The Huffington Post is so intersectional it publishes the pro-censorship group formerly known as Morality in Media urging harsher criminal sentencing for folks involved in gay sex work.
- Big changes could be coming to the Title IX office this week.
- A man who launched a pro-"Hillary Democrats" social platform called Verrit has been having a Twitter meltdown for days after Clinton's endorsement of the site also brought a lot of skeptics.
- Celebrate these bad bills that didn't make it out of the California legislature in the 2017 session.