Microsoft's Chief Legal Officer said the company "will pay for legal counsel for Dreamer employees in any deportation case and file a brief in the company's name."
- Former Sheriff David Clarke is staying off the federal payroll for now, instead taking a position as a spokesman and senior adviser for Trump super PAC America First Action.
- The U.S. House Intelligence Committee is demanding FBI records related to the "pee dossier."
- Remembering Indian journalist and human-rights activist Gauri Lankesh, who was gunned down outside her home on Monday.
- A Cuban man in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody died after being found unconscious in his hospital-room shower. He is the 11th detainee to die in ICE custody this year.
- Behold hate-crime laws in action.
- The Huffington Post is so intersectional it publishes the pro-censorship group formerly known as Morality in Media urging harsher criminal sentencing for folks involved in gay sex work.
- Big changes could be coming to the Title IX office this week.
- A man who launched a pro-"Hillary Democrats" social platform called Verrit has been having a Twitter meltdown for days after Clinton's endorsement of the site also brought a lot of skeptics.
- Celebrate these bad bills that didn't make it out of the California legislature in the 2017 session.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.