Attorney General Jeff Sessions is scheduled to give a press conference today addressing President Donald Trump's decision to end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA, the Obama executive action offering certain protections for undocumented immigrants that arrived in the U.S. as children.
- Hurricane Irma is headed for the U.S. and may hit southern Florida this weekend.
- Vladimir Putin on Donald Trump: "He's not my bride."
- U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley on North Korea: "The time has come for us to exhaust all of our diplomatic means before it's too late."
- "South Korea's Asia Business Daily, citing an unidentified source, reported that North Korea had been observed moving a rocket that appeared to be an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) towards its west coast."
- Tronc Inc., which publishes the Los Angeles Times and the Chicago Tribune, has acquired the New York Daily News.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
That's a huge concern as forecasters expect the U.S. unemployment rate in the months to come to surpass that seen during the depths of the Great Depression.
The agency concludes that the possible benefits outweigh the risks.
Its rulers tried to cover up an epidemic, then declared war on their people to control it.
The Scandinavian country is betting against draconian restrictions and in favor of the free movement of people and goods.