President Trump delivered remarks on tax code reform aimed at "Main Street."
- The U.S. conducted a missile defense test off the coast of Hawaii.
- Philadelphia became the latest city to sue the Department of Justice over its sanctuary city policies.
- The FBI denied a freedom of information request for files related to the Hillary Clinton investigation, arguing there was a lack of public interest.
- The death toll from a series of mudslides and floods in Sierra Leone has doubled, to more than 1,000.
- The NFL has canceled Thursday's pre-season game between the Cowboys and Texans, which was scheduled to be played in hurricane-stricken Houston.
- A program to find intelligent life in Berkeley has reportedly recorded 15 high-energy radio bursts from a distant galaxy.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...
The agency's disease advice is seen as increasingly irrelevant by more Americans.