President Trump delivered remarks on tax code reform aimed at "Main Street."
- The U.S. conducted a missile defense test off the coast of Hawaii.
- Philadelphia became the latest city to sue the Department of Justice over its sanctuary city policies.
- The FBI denied a freedom of information request for files related to the Hillary Clinton investigation, arguing there was a lack of public interest.
- The death toll from a series of mudslides and floods in Sierra Leone has doubled, to more than 1,000.
- The NFL has canceled Thursday's pre-season game between the Cowboys and Texans, which was scheduled to be played in hurricane-stricken Houston.
- A program to find intelligent life in Berkeley has reportedly recorded 15 high-energy radio bursts from a distant galaxy.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
Tulsi Gabbard Conspiracy Theories Go Mainstream as Hillary Clinton Accuses the Candidate of Being Groomed by Russia
Gabbard called Clinton "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long."