President Trump delivered remarks on tax code reform aimed at "Main Street."
- The U.S. conducted a missile defense test off the coast of Hawaii.
- Philadelphia became the latest city to sue the Department of Justice over its sanctuary city policies.
- The FBI denied a freedom of information request for files related to the Hillary Clinton investigation, arguing there was a lack of public interest.
- The death toll from a series of mudslides and floods in Sierra Leone has doubled, to more than 1,000.
- The NFL has canceled Thursday's pre-season game between the Cowboys and Texans, which was scheduled to be played in hurricane-stricken Houston.
- A program to find intelligent life in Berkeley has reportedly recorded 15 high-energy radio bursts from a distant galaxy.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
J.D. Vance's memoir was an inherently political story. The film tries to ignore its context.