More CEOs resigned in the wake of President Trump's post-Charlottesville comments, and the president said he was disbanding his White House business advisory groups.
- George H.W. and George W. Bush released a joint statement in the wake of Charlottesville, calling on Americans to reject "racial bigotry, anti-Semitism, and hatred in all forms."
- A tweet by Barack Obama in response to Charlottesville has become the most liked tweet ever.
- Human rights experts at the United Nations urged the U.S. to investigate and prosecute hate crimes and hate speech.
- A memorial service was held for Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, where she was killed in a vehicular attack.
- "It's time for Taylor Swift to denounce her neo-Nazi admirers."
- Another Game of Thrones episode was leaked, this time after HBO in Spain mistakenly aired it.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Donald Rainwater, who is polling north of 10 percent, attracts voters who oppose Indiana's heavy-handed coronavirus lockdowns.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
Occupational licensing rules are more often arbitrary bureaucratic hurdles than they are protections for health or safety.