More CEOs resigned in the wake of President Trump's post-Charlottesville comments, and the president said he was disbanding his White House business advisory groups.
- George H.W. and George W. Bush released a joint statement in the wake of Charlottesville, calling on Americans to reject "racial bigotry, anti-Semitism, and hatred in all forms."
- A tweet by Barack Obama in response to Charlottesville has become the most liked tweet ever.
- Human rights experts at the United Nations urged the U.S. to investigate and prosecute hate crimes and hate speech.
- A memorial service was held for Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, where she was killed in a vehicular attack.
- "It's time for Taylor Swift to denounce her neo-Nazi admirers."
- Another Game of Thrones episode was leaked, this time after HBO in Spain mistakenly aired it.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The White House is proposing an 8.4 percent boost in discretionary spending, which comes on top of Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill, and his proposed $2.3 trillion American Jobs Plan.
The data do not support the conventional wisdom that pain pill prescriptions are driving drug-related fatalities.
Plus: GOP gender policing in North Carolina, marijuana legalization mistakes, and more...