More CEOs resigned in the wake of President Trump's post-Charlottesville comments, and the president said he was disbanding his White House business advisory groups.
- George H.W. and George W. Bush released a joint statement in the wake of Charlottesville, calling on Americans to reject "racial bigotry, anti-Semitism, and hatred in all forms."
- A tweet by Barack Obama in response to Charlottesville has become the most liked tweet ever.
- Human rights experts at the United Nations urged the U.S. to investigate and prosecute hate crimes and hate speech.
- A memorial service was held for Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, where she was killed in a vehicular attack.
- "It's time for Taylor Swift to denounce her neo-Nazi admirers."
- Another Game of Thrones episode was leaked, this time after HBO in Spain mistakenly aired it.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.