President Trump is backing legislation introduced by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) to reduce legal immigration.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is headed to the ASEAN summit in Manila to convince China and other countries to take a tougher stance on North Korea.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) talks about Kid Rock, her potential 2018 Republican opponent.
- The NAACP is issuing its first travel advisory, for Missouri.
- NASA is looking for a "planetary protection officer" to defend Earth from aliens—it pays six figures.
- "Even at 71, [Donald Trump] is easily the best golfer who has ever lived in the White House."
- "Is the White House really a dump?"
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.