President Trump is backing legislation introduced by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) to reduce legal immigration.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is headed to the ASEAN summit in Manila to convince China and other countries to take a tougher stance on North Korea.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) talks about Kid Rock, her potential 2018 Republican opponent.
- The NAACP is issuing its first travel advisory, for Missouri.
- NASA is looking for a "planetary protection officer" to defend Earth from aliens—it pays six figures.
- "Even at 71, [Donald Trump] is easily the best golfer who has ever lived in the White House."
- "Is the White House really a dump?"
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Donald Trump on School Reopening Failures: Joe Biden and Teachers Unions Have Betrayed America's Youth
The former president's wild CPAC speech was full of misleading claims, but he made a valid point about schools.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.