President Trump is backing legislation introduced by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) to reduce legal immigration.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is headed to the ASEAN summit in Manila to convince China and other countries to take a tougher stance on North Korea.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) talks about Kid Rock, her potential 2018 Republican opponent.
- The NAACP is issuing its first travel advisory, for Missouri.
- NASA is looking for a "planetary protection officer" to defend Earth from aliens—it pays six figures.
- "Even at 71, [Donald Trump] is easily the best golfer who has ever lived in the White House."
- "Is the White House really a dump?"
Amy Coney Barrett Thinks the Second Amendment Prohibits Blanket Bans on Gun Possession by People With Felony Records
The SCOTUS contender's 2019 dissent will alarm gun control supporters but reassure people who want judges to take this constitutional provision as seriously as others.
Voting for Libertarian, Green, or independent candidates will not mean “throwing your vote away.”
Amy Coney Barrett Demolishes the Qualified Immunity Claim of a Detective Accused of Framing a Man for Murder
The case is an encouraging sign that the SCOTUS contender is not the sort of judge who bends over backward to shield cops from liability for outrageous misconduct.
During a Routine Child Services Check, Cops Hog-tied a Mom and Carried Her Out 'Like a Pig Upside Down'
The home wellbeing visit resulted in Vanessa Peoples going to jail with a dislocated shoulder.
The Legal Response to Breonna Taylor's Death Shows How Drug Prohibition Transforms Murder Into Self-Defense
The hail of bullets that killed her can be justified only in a country that uses violence to enforce politicians' pharmacological prejudices.