President Trump is backing legislation introduced by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) to reduce legal immigration.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is headed to the ASEAN summit in Manila to convince China and other countries to take a tougher stance on North Korea.
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) talks about Kid Rock, her potential 2018 Republican opponent.
- The NAACP is issuing its first travel advisory, for Missouri.
- NASA is looking for a "planetary protection officer" to defend Earth from aliens—it pays six figures.
- "Even at 71, [Donald Trump] is easily the best golfer who has ever lived in the White House."
- "Is the White House really a dump?"
Republicans and right-leaning independents have turned rapidly against higher ed.
Nonmedical use of prescription analgesics did not become more common, but it did become more dangerous.
The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a 'Glorious Liberty Document.'
As part of its ambitious “1619” inquiry into the legacy of slavery, The New York Times revives false 19th century revisionist history about the American founding.
Forensic experts claim there is no way Larry Swearingen raped and killed Melissa Trotter. The state is still putting him to death.
You can literally wear your principles on your sleeve while baffling facial recognition technology.