God help all Angelenos: The Summer Olympics will be returning to Los Angeles in 2028.
- Anthony Scaramucci is already out as President Donald Trump's communications director. I hadn't even memorized how to spell his name yet.
- The son of Nashville's mayor died of a drug overdose over the weekend.
- Former Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been found guilty of criminal contempt of court for ignoring a federal judge's order to stop his immigration round-ups.
- Qatar has filed a legal complaint with the World Trade Organization about the boycott other nations have launched against it.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright and actor Sam Shepard has died at age 73.
- Hackers were quickly able to breach an electronic voting machine and reprogram it to Rick-Roll folks at the Def Con cybersecurity conference in Las Vegas.
- Hackers also got their hands on written material from several HBO shows, including apparently the next episode of Game of Thrones.
The mom got the kid back, but not the car.
Let people join with the like-minded to reject officials and laws that don’t suit them and to construct systems that do.
American Thinker says its claims about Dominion Voting Systems were "completely false."
A comparison of Texas and California suggests that legal edicts matter less than The New York Times thinks.