God help all Angelenos: The Summer Olympics will be returning to Los Angeles in 2028.
- Anthony Scaramucci is already out as President Donald Trump's communications director. I hadn't even memorized how to spell his name yet.
- The son of Nashville's mayor died of a drug overdose over the weekend.
- Former Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been found guilty of criminal contempt of court for ignoring a federal judge's order to stop his immigration round-ups.
- Qatar has filed a legal complaint with the World Trade Organization about the boycott other nations have launched against it.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright and actor Sam Shepard has died at age 73.
- Hackers were quickly able to breach an electronic voting machine and reprogram it to Rick-Roll folks at the Def Con cybersecurity conference in Las Vegas.
- Hackers also got their hands on written material from several HBO shows, including apparently the next episode of Game of Thrones.
If the findings are true, that's really great news.
Governments overplayed their hands with mandates that they are losing the ability to enforce.
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
This isn't a bill about fighting child porn. Don't fall for it.