God help all Angelenos: The Summer Olympics will be returning to Los Angeles in 2028.
- Anthony Scaramucci is already out as President Donald Trump's communications director. I hadn't even memorized how to spell his name yet.
- The son of Nashville's mayor died of a drug overdose over the weekend.
- Former Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been found guilty of criminal contempt of court for ignoring a federal judge's order to stop his immigration round-ups.
- Qatar has filed a legal complaint with the World Trade Organization about the boycott other nations have launched against it.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright and actor Sam Shepard has died at age 73.
- Hackers were quickly able to breach an electronic voting machine and reprogram it to Rick-Roll folks at the Def Con cybersecurity conference in Las Vegas.
- Hackers also got their hands on written material from several HBO shows, including apparently the next episode of Game of Thrones.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.