President Trump's transgender military ban tweets may have been triggered by Republicans in the House, who asked him to help with a dispute over prohibiting the funding of gender reassignment surgery. The White House says it had no plan yet to implement a ban.
- Votes in the Senate on Obamacare repeals and/or replacements have all failed so far.
- Rep. Steve Scalise was discharged from the hospital today.
- The Trump-Sessions feud is complicating the Senate race in Alabama.
- A politician from Honduras pleaded guilty to a federal charge of money laundering.
- A cat in Philadelphia helped rescue a couple from a collapsed house.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
"The safety of our children in school is paramount, today more than ever," said the police chief.