President Trump's transgender military ban tweets may have been triggered by Republicans in the House, who asked him to help with a dispute over prohibiting the funding of gender reassignment surgery. The White House says it had no plan yet to implement a ban.
- Votes in the Senate on Obamacare repeals and/or replacements have all failed so far.
- Rep. Steve Scalise was discharged from the hospital today.
- The Trump-Sessions feud is complicating the Senate race in Alabama.
- A politician from Honduras pleaded guilty to a federal charge of money laundering.
- A cat in Philadelphia helped rescue a couple from a collapsed house.
Officials claim doing business is a revocable “privilege,” but many Americans see it as a right that they’ll exercise with or without licenses and permits.
Harris' origins allow her to properly claim Asian or Black/African American legal status, and she has chosen the latter.
Joe Biden announced today that Harris will be his Democratic running mate.