President Trump's transgender military ban tweets may have been triggered by Republicans in the House, who asked him to help with a dispute over prohibiting the funding of gender reassignment surgery. The White House says it had no plan yet to implement a ban.
- Votes in the Senate on Obamacare repeals and/or replacements have all failed so far.
- Rep. Steve Scalise was discharged from the hospital today.
- The Trump-Sessions feud is complicating the Senate race in Alabama.
- A politician from Honduras pleaded guilty to a federal charge of money laundering.
- A cat in Philadelphia helped rescue a couple from a collapsed house.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.