The Senate is expected to hold a procedural vote today on the Republican plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.
- Former House Speaker John Boehner: Republicans are "not going to repeal and replace Obamacare….It's been around too long. And the American people have gotten accustomed to it."
- President Donald Trump is attacking Attorney General Jeff Sessions again on Twitter. "Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!" Trump tweeted today.
- "The Taliban have received improved weaponry in Afghanistan that appears to have been supplied by the Russian government, according to exclusive videos obtained by CNN, adding weight to accusations by Afghan and American officials that Moscow is arming their one-time foe in the war-torn country."
- China is strengthening its 880-mile border with North Korea.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is reportedly considering resigning from the Trump administration.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
Tulsi Gabbard Conspiracy Theories Go Mainstream as Hillary Clinton Accuses the Candidate of Being Groomed by Russia
Gabbard called Clinton "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long."