Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) has submitted an Article of Impeachment against President Donald Trump. He has one co-sponsor so far.
- Trump's nominee to head the FBI, Christopher Wray, told the Senate Judiciary Committee he wasn't asked for a loyalty oath and would resign if he were forced to drop an investigation and could not talk the president out of it.
- Trump will visit Paris tomorrow to celebrate Bastille Day at the invitation of France President Emmanuel Macron.
- Residents of Iqaluit say Amazon Prime does more for food security in northern Canada than federal subsidies.
- China sends troops to Djibouti, where it will build its first overseas military base.
- Ignacio "Lula" da Silva, the former president of Brazil, was found guilty of corruption and sentenced to nine and a half years in prison.
- Zimbabwe is considering legalizing the production of cannabis to attract foreign businesses.
- New photos of the Great Red Spot on Jupiter.
Portland's Northwest Film Center pulls film from summer drive-in schedule after critics say it promotes "school-to-prison pipeline."
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
The fatal encounter demonstrates why police reformers want more departments to train officers in de-escalation.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."