Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) has submitted an Article of Impeachment against President Donald Trump. He has one co-sponsor so far.
- Trump's nominee to head the FBI, Christopher Wray, told the Senate Judiciary Committee he wasn't asked for a loyalty oath and would resign if he were forced to drop an investigation and could not talk the president out of it.
- Trump will visit Paris tomorrow to celebrate Bastille Day at the invitation of France President Emmanuel Macron.
- Residents of Iqaluit say Amazon Prime does more for food security in northern Canada than federal subsidies.
- China sends troops to Djibouti, where it will build its first overseas military base.
- Ignacio "Lula" da Silva, the former president of Brazil, was found guilty of corruption and sentenced to nine and a half years in prison.
- Zimbabwe is considering legalizing the production of cannabis to attract foreign businesses.
- New photos of the Great Red Spot on Jupiter.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.