Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) has submitted an Article of Impeachment against President Donald Trump. He has one co-sponsor so far.
- Trump's nominee to head the FBI, Christopher Wray, told the Senate Judiciary Committee he wasn't asked for a loyalty oath and would resign if he were forced to drop an investigation and could not talk the president out of it.
- Trump will visit Paris tomorrow to celebrate Bastille Day at the invitation of France President Emmanuel Macron.
- Residents of Iqaluit say Amazon Prime does more for food security in northern Canada than federal subsidies.
- China sends troops to Djibouti, where it will build its first overseas military base.
- Ignacio "Lula" da Silva, the former president of Brazil, was found guilty of corruption and sentenced to nine and a half years in prison.
- Zimbabwe is considering legalizing the production of cannabis to attract foreign businesses.
- New photos of the Great Red Spot on Jupiter.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.