Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) has submitted an Article of Impeachment against President Donald Trump. He has one co-sponsor so far.
- Trump's nominee to head the FBI, Christopher Wray, told the Senate Judiciary Committee he wasn't asked for a loyalty oath and would resign if he were forced to drop an investigation and could not talk the president out of it.
- Trump will visit Paris tomorrow to celebrate Bastille Day at the invitation of France President Emmanuel Macron.
- Residents of Iqaluit say Amazon Prime does more for food security in northern Canada than federal subsidies.
- China sends troops to Djibouti, where it will build its first overseas military base.
- Ignacio "Lula" da Silva, the former president of Brazil, was found guilty of corruption and sentenced to nine and a half years in prison.
- Zimbabwe is considering legalizing the production of cannabis to attract foreign businesses.
- New photos of the Great Red Spot on Jupiter.