Donald Trump Jr. appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox News show last night to defend his meeting with a Russian lawyer offering information on Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign. "In retrospect, I probably would have done things a little differently," he said.
- Today on Twitter, President Donald Trump praised his son's performance in that interview. "My son Donald did a good job last night. He was open, transparent and innocent. This is the greatest Witch Hunt in political history. Sad!"
- Vice President Mike Pence appears to be distancing himself from the unfolding Trump Jr.-Russia scandal. According to Pence's press secretary, "the vice president was not aware of the meeting" and "is not focused on stories about the campaign, particularly stories about the time before he joined the ticket."
- Morning Joe co-host and former Republican congressman Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insists that there will be a vote on the Senate Republican health care bill next week.
- "A London-based monitoring group with a solid history of accurately reporting incidents from inside war-torn Syria said Tuesday that it had been able to confirm the death of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi."
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.