Donald Trumpand Vladimir Putin met for the first time.
- Donald Trump Jr. acknowledged that before the election he met with an unbeknownst to him Kremlin-connected lawyer who had said she had information that could help his father's campaign.
- More counterprotesters than Klan members showed up at the KKK rally in Virginia.
- The prime minister of Iraq arrived in Mosul to declare "victory" over ISIS.
- Martial arts star Khaltmaa Battulga won the presidential run-off in Mongolia.
- The Sun is entering its solar minimum.
- 44-year-old Bartolo Colon signed a minor league deal with the Minnesota Twins.
The Trump appointee is not impressed by the logic of the "dual sovereignty" doctrine: "Really?"
University of Minnesota Food Service Worker Says 'Hello' in Japanese to Asian-American Student, Who Files a Bias Report
"These type of microaggressions occur too often on campus."
This guy wants to run the economy?