The #Resistance crowd and the media that parrot them have convinced scores of social-media dupes that there's a new attack on female freedom in Washington in the form of women's bare-shoulders being banned by Paul Ryan. The dress code has been around for decades, and also includes strict rules for male attire.
- President Trump will be palling around with Vladimir Putin today.
- Kurt Volker of the McCain Institute has been chosen as the State Department's special representative for Ukraine negotiations. (Read more about the McCain Institute here.)
- Conservatives are in an uproar over feminist activist and Women's March organizer Linda Sarsour using the word jihad during a speech.
- RIP Sheila Michaels, the woman who popularized "Ms." in the American lexicon.
- Cue our annual cultural freak-out over sexbots.
Officials claim doing business is a revocable “privilege,” but many Americans see it as a right that they’ll exercise with or without licenses and permits.
Harris' origins allow her to properly claim Asian or Black/African American legal status, and she has chosen the latter.
Joe Biden announced today that Harris will be his Democratic running mate.