The #Resistance crowd and the media that parrot them have convinced scores of social-media dupes that there's a new attack on female freedom in Washington in the form of women's bare-shoulders being banned by Paul Ryan. The dress code has been around for decades, and also includes strict rules for male attire.
- President Trump will be palling around with Vladimir Putin today.
- Kurt Volker of the McCain Institute has been chosen as the State Department's special representative for Ukraine negotiations. (Read more about the McCain Institute here.)
- Conservatives are in an uproar over feminist activist and Women's March organizer Linda Sarsour using the word jihad during a speech.
- RIP Sheila Michaels, the woman who popularized "Ms." in the American lexicon.
- Cue our annual cultural freak-out over sexbots.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.