President Donald Trump is in Warsaw today to meet with Polish President Andrzej Duda.
- Tomorrow President Trump is expected to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.
- President Trump on North Korea: "It's a shame they're behaving this way—they're behaving in a very, very dangerous manner and something will have to be done about it."
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says the U.S. and Russia may work together to impose no-fly zones in Syria.
- Rep. Steve Scalise, who was shot last month at a congressional baseball practice, has been readmitted to the intensive care unit and his condition is again listed as critical.
- "Officials in nearly every state say they cannot or will not turn over all of the voter data President Trump's voting commission is seeking, dealing what could be a serious blow to Trump's attempts to bolster his claims that widespread fraud cost him the popular vote in November."