President Donald Trump is in Warsaw today to meet with Polish President Andrzej Duda.
- Tomorrow President Trump is expected to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.
- President Trump on North Korea: "It's a shame they're behaving this way—they're behaving in a very, very dangerous manner and something will have to be done about it."
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says the U.S. and Russia may work together to impose no-fly zones in Syria.
- Rep. Steve Scalise, who was shot last month at a congressional baseball practice, has been readmitted to the intensive care unit and his condition is again listed as critical.
- "Officials in nearly every state say they cannot or will not turn over all of the voter data President Trump's voting commission is seeking, dealing what could be a serious blow to Trump's attempts to bolster his claims that widespread fraud cost him the popular vote in November."
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.