An attempted coup in Venezuela? That's what President Nicolas Maduro is calling an air attack on government buildings by a rogue police pilot.
- Sarah Palin is suing The New York Times for defamation.
- Facebook says it's ramping up its hate-speech detection staff.
- European antitrust regulators are going after Google.
- The State Department has released its latest annual "Trafficking in Persons" report.
- "Inside the fight to take down online prostitution review boards."
- Is car insurance a social justice issue?
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
Tulsi Gabbard Conspiracy Theories Go Mainstream as Hillary Clinton Accuses the Candidate of Being Groomed by Russia
Gabbard called Clinton "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long."