Senate Republicans are expected to release their Obamacare repeal bill today.
- Sen. Rand Paul: "My main concern is I promised voters that I would repeal—vote to repeal Obamacare. And everything I hear sounds like Obamacare-lite."
- The knife attack on a police officer yesterday at Bishop International Airport in Flint, Michigan, is being investigated as a possible act of terrorism.
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is expected to release a long-term plan today for the closing of the Rikers Island jail.
- "The British government has estimated that 600 high-rise buildings across England may be covered in cladding similar to that used on Grenfell Tower, the 24-story apartment block that was gutted by a huge fire in west London last week."
- Michael Brown's family has reached a settlement in the wrongful-death suit they filed against the city of Ferguson, Missouri.