A plane carrying the defense minister of Russia was "buzzed" by a NATO jet, Russian state media claimed. Russia has also responded to new U.S. sanctions by canceling a meeting scheduled in St. Petersburg between U.S. and Russian officials on improving U.S.-Russia relations. Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Ct.), meanwhile, blamed the distraction of Russia talk for Jon Ossoff's loss in Georgia, and suggested the candidate should've made Donald Trump the centerpiece of his campaign.
- An officer in an airport in Michigan was stabbed by an alleged attacker who purportedly yelled out "Allahu Akhbar."
- The cop who killed Philando Castile said the smell of marijuana made him fear for his life.
- Chris Christie's approval rating of 15 percent is the lowest in the country for a governor and the lowest ever for a governor in New Jersey.
- The king of Saudi Arabia has made his son the crown prince instead of his nephew.
- Sega wants to create the "Netflix of retro gaming."
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.