"President Trump faces a high-stakes political test Tuesday in a special congressional election that has turned into a referendum on his leadership and could have significant consequences for his stalled agenda on Capitol Hill."
- New poll: 81 percent of Americans think President Trump should not try to stop special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
- Senate Democrats are planning "to slow work in the Senate to a crawl" in opposition to Republican efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare.
- Otto Warmbier, the American college student sent home in a coma after being detained in North Korea, has died.
- More than 40 flights have been cancelled today out of the Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix, Arizona, "because it is too hot for the planes to fly."
- A secret trove of Nazi artifacts has been discovered in Argentina.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Asked how he'd actually follow through on his promise to "take your AR-15," the former Texas congressman didn't have much of an answer.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Her refusal to answer a question about taxes isn’t just dodgy; it’s designed to mislead.