"President Trump faces a high-stakes political test Tuesday in a special congressional election that has turned into a referendum on his leadership and could have significant consequences for his stalled agenda on Capitol Hill."
- New poll: 81 percent of Americans think President Trump should not try to stop special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
- Senate Democrats are planning "to slow work in the Senate to a crawl" in opposition to Republican efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare.
- Otto Warmbier, the American college student sent home in a coma after being detained in North Korea, has died.
- More than 40 flights have been cancelled today out of the Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix, Arizona, "because it is too hot for the planes to fly."
- A secret trove of Nazi artifacts has been discovered in Argentina.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.