The United States shot down a government warplane over Syria it claimed had bombed U.S.-backed forces. Iran, meanwhile, launched missiles aimed at ISIS sites in Syria in response to terrorist attacks in Tehran.
- At least 7 sailors have died after a container ship collided into the U.S.S. Fitzgerald near Japan.
- Gunmen in Mali killed at least 2 tourists after storming a resort.
- A van plowed into a crowd leaving a mosque in London, injuring several people—the alleged driver was arrested.
- David Clarke will not be headed to the Department of Homeland Security.
- The sexual assault trial of Bill Cosby ended with a hung jury.
- Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.