Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice.
- On Twitter today, President Trump responded to the news that Mueller is investigating him: "They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice"
- Rep. Steve Scalise remains in critical condition after being shot yesterday at a congressional baseball practice in Arlington Alexandria, Virginia.
- "Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeatedly refused to answer senators' questions on Tuesday about his conversations with President Trump, even though Mr. Trump had not asserted executive privilege to keep them secret. That raises questions about whether Mr. Sessions had any legal basis to stonewall Congress."
- The death toll from the London apartment tower fire has risen to 17. That number is expected to climb as firefighters continue to search the building.
- The jury in the Bill Cosby trial is now entering its fourth day of deliberations.
Jerry Rogers Jr. complained that police hadn't solved a murder yet—and found himself in a jail cell.
It's not clear which guns she is talking about, and even Collins does not seem to know.
"Advantaged group members misperceive that equality necessarily comes at a cost to their group."
The overall prevalence of cannabis consumption among adolescents rose between 2017 and 2019 but has fallen since then.
This has nothing to do with the separation of church and state.