Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice.
- On Twitter today, President Trump responded to the news that Mueller is investigating him: "They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice"
- Rep. Steve Scalise remains in critical condition after being shot yesterday at a congressional baseball practice in Arlington Alexandria, Virginia.
- "Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeatedly refused to answer senators' questions on Tuesday about his conversations with President Trump, even though Mr. Trump had not asserted executive privilege to keep them secret. That raises questions about whether Mr. Sessions had any legal basis to stonewall Congress."
- The death toll from the London apartment tower fire has risen to 17. That number is expected to climb as firefighters continue to search the building.
- The jury in the Bill Cosby trial is now entering its fourth day of deliberations.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.