- President Trump visited a wedding reception held at his golf club in New Jersey, where he was staying this weekend.
- Preet Bharara claimed phone calls from the president made him uncomfortable.
- Statehood won in a non-binding referendum in Puerto Rico with 97 percent of the vote amid turnout of 23 percent.
- The party of Emmanuel Macron won an ovewhelming majority in the national legislature.
- Members of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom are complaining that Theresa May bungled the election campaign and is now bungling the aftermath.
- Megyn Kelly interviews Alex Jones for NBC News.
- Three UFO hunters said they saw a "weird orb" while they were lost in the Blue Hills near Boston. State police had to rescue them.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.