- President Trump visited a wedding reception held at his golf club in New Jersey, where he was staying this weekend.
- Preet Bharara claimed phone calls from the president made him uncomfortable.
- Statehood won in a non-binding referendum in Puerto Rico with 97 percent of the vote amid turnout of 23 percent.
- The party of Emmanuel Macron won an ovewhelming majority in the national legislature.
- Members of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom are complaining that Theresa May bungled the election campaign and is now bungling the aftermath.
- Megyn Kelly interviews Alex Jones for NBC News.
- Three UFO hunters said they saw a "weird orb" while they were lost in the Blue Hills near Boston. State police had to rescue them.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
Warren says her wealth tax math "clearly" adds up. It doesn't.