President Trump tried to specifically influence James Comey to end the FBI investigation into Michael Flynn, according to written testimony the former FBI director submitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee ahead of his appearance there tomorrow.
- In a speech in Canada, Barack Obama said the future "does not belong to strongmen."
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Phil Murphy won the Democratic nomination for governor in New Jersey. He will face Republican Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno in the general election.
- North Korea condemned U.S. withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement as "the height of egotism."
- A military aircraft with 120 soldiers on board went missing off the coast of Myanmar.
- The oldest known homo sapiens fossils, aged 100,000 years, were discovered in Morocco.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.
Journalists should correct the story rather than pretend it doesn't exist.