President Trump tried to specifically influence James Comey to end the FBI investigation into Michael Flynn, according to written testimony the former FBI director submitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee ahead of his appearance there tomorrow.
- In a speech in Canada, Barack Obama said the future "does not belong to strongmen."
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Phil Murphy won the Democratic nomination for governor in New Jersey. He will face Republican Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno in the general election.
- North Korea condemned U.S. withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement as "the height of egotism."
- A military aircraft with 120 soldiers on board went missing off the coast of Myanmar.
- The oldest known homo sapiens fossils, aged 100,000 years, were discovered in Morocco.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Arizona passed a law raising the standard of evidence for asset forfeiture. That didn't help Jerry Johnson when Phoenix police seized his cash.
That was one of several eyebrow-raising claims made by Barry Brodd, who said Derek Chauvin's actions were "objectively reasonable."
Prosecutors initially suggested that the boy had a gun in his hand, but the government walked that back today.
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Sues Biden Administration for Not Studying the Environmental Impact of More Migrants Coming Into the U.S.
A signature priority of President Donald Trump's administration was paring back federal environmental laws. Republicans are now stretching the definition of those same laws to save the former president's immigration policies.