President Trump tried to specifically influence James Comey to end the FBI investigation into Michael Flynn, according to written testimony the former FBI director submitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee ahead of his appearance there tomorrow.
- In a speech in Canada, Barack Obama said the future "does not belong to strongmen."
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Phil Murphy won the Democratic nomination for governor in New Jersey. He will face Republican Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno in the general election.
- North Korea condemned U.S. withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement as "the height of egotism."
- A military aircraft with 120 soldiers on board went missing off the coast of Myanmar.
- The oldest known homo sapiens fossils, aged 100,000 years, were discovered in Morocco.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.